AVS was formed in 2007 to supply specialist recruitment services to the aviation and rail industry.
Sourcing quality personnel that also conform to strict DfT guidelines for background/security checks for roles such as Passenger Service Agents, Ramp Agents, Customer Service Agents, Flight Dispatchers, Aircraft De-Icers as well as many other roles.
In 2014 AVS moved into the Rail Industry at St Pancras International and was appointed an approved supplier to Network Rail (High Speed). This was a natural progression due to the close similarities of both sectors as well as the high volumes of Customer Services staff that we have applying to us who are highly compatible to Rail jobs.
AVS completes over 1,400 aviation background checks each year and all our staff complete criminal background checks. We have a dedicated team who work on background checks only.
What makes us different?
- Unique understanding of an airport and the requirements companies have
- Our online client services, access a variety of relevant information and statistics and interact with them
- National approved supplier to leading Ground Handling Agents and Airlines
- True and responsive 24 hour on call service that fills shifts that need covering due to sickness or increase in demand at short notice
- Security audited to ensure we fall in line with strict security procedures
- Attraction and database of experienced airport staff
- A specialist knowledge of staff planning and part time working
- On site management and training support
- Our fast and efficient referencing service to get staff their full airside pass in the fastest possible time
AVS aims to be the number one provider of specialist recruitment and support services to Aviation and Rail by developing long term relationships with our clients at the major airports and stations across the UK.